Monday, February 6, 2017

EMPIRE BROADCASTING  Radio Show



On Tuesday 2/7/2017 at 11:28 am I will be doing an 8 minute radio interview.
Use one of the following links to hear it:

Here’s a little bit about me. I hope you tune in to Empire Broadcastinghttp://empirebroadcastinggroup.com/listen-live/studio-2/!


My name is Marc Drucker of The Drucker Hypnosis Center. I help people resolve issues such as anxiety, panic, stress, post traumatic stress, fears, and low self esteem. I also help people with bad habits.  I use the natural phenomenon of a deep hypnotic trance to facilitate my client into resolving all feelings.  This includes, fear, anger, guilt, stress and sadness.  The sessions are interactive and it only takes 5 sessions.  I also teach all my clients self hypnosis so they can control their behavior and solve their bad feelings.
I have more than ten years of experience as a hypnotist and have helped scores of clients solve dozens of different types of issues. I work in all areas of hypnosis, including smoking cessation, habit control, weight loss, anxiety/stress management, sleep problems, teen/childhood issues and fears.
I am a Certified Hypnotherapist and Master Hypnotist with credentials from the foremost authorities in the hypnosis industry, including the National Guild of Hypnotists. I also hold a Masters Degrees in Education & Special Education.
I was first introduced to hypnosis after graduation from college.  I had been a smoker since high school.  Entering the metropolitan workforce in Manhattan, I decided it was time for me to quit smoking.  I went to a hypnotist on referral and I had an amazing experience.  Not only did I become a non-smoker, I admired the phenomenon of hypnosis relaxation and admired the hypnotist’s skill of using hypnosis to facilitate permanent, positive changes in others.
I left my session and went straight to the bookstore and bought a book on hypnosis.  I started practicing hypnosis on my friends to help them.  A few years later, I moved to Southern California to study at the world renowned, Banyan Hypnosis Center.  First I got my certification as a certified hypnotist and master hypnotist.  I stayed on, first as an intern and later a supervisor of interns under the leadership of the great Cal Banyan.  Mr. Banyan’s 5-PATH program has become the guideline of how I been practicing for the last 10 years.
I plan to add hypnosis certification classes so I can add more hypnotists to my practice in order to keep up with the demand for my advanced 5-session, interactive hypnosis program.   In the future I plan to publish a book and continue  producing podcasts so I can keep helping people.
For more information about me call: (347) 470-8262 or stop by my website: mdhypno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment